Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need cluster with vss and buffer

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 4x4kegger, Nov 9, 2002.

1. 4x4kegger

4x4kegger Registered Member

looking to buy a instrument cluster with vss(vehicle speed sensor)and or with the buffer also.

2. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I have the speedo gauge only with the VSS and the little box hanging off a ~1' wiring harness. It was off a '91 burb. in the junkyard. I used the cluster to put gauges into my '86 with idiot lights, but used my orig. speedo without vss as it had the correct mileage for the truck. The only difference in the cluster housing is a regtangular shape cut-out off the back of the speedo gauge where the VSS bolts to the speedo...

BlazerMan

3. 4x4kegger

4x4kegger Registered Member

hey blazerman its 4x4kegger(akadoug roberts) i'll take it. how much are you willing to let it go for. i have an electronic and a mechanical speedo(that is still in the truck now). if you need a spare. i will let you have them for a swap and some cash. both still wor fine . thanks doug roberts /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif