Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need custom work done (6.2blazer can u help)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by osbornl1, Nov 8, 2004.

1. osbornl1

osbornl1 Registered Member

hey i live near dayton ohio and am looking to get some rockers welded up a rear bumper fab and welding the spider gears in my rear axle. i was wondering if anyone in my area would be willing to help out for some cash (or the goodness of your heart) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif anyway you can email me at losborne1@mac.com if you think you can help me out.

thanks
    Larry

2. osbornl1

BTT for one more go around. i see you all looking but noone is saying anything. comeon i know there is someone out there that wants to work.

thanks

3. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

Unfortunately, I can't really do anything like that for other people.......I use the equipment at work which is only for employee use on their own vehicles.

Dayton is a pretty good drive for me also, but you would be welcome to come check out how I did mine sometime. There is a shop that a buddy of mine uses somewhere on the south side of Dayton that does custom off-road work. If you are interested I could find some more info on it.

4. osbornl1

that would be great if you could get me that info.

Larry