Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need D44 axleshafts!!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by barbastard, Mar 4, 2002.

1. barbastard

barbastard 1/2 ton status

I need at least the passenger side stub and short shaft for my 3/4 ton D44. But if the price is right I'll buy the drivers side as well.....I'm going to be breaking a lot of these!!! Might as well stock up now. FYI...I've got plenty (I mean plenty!!) of parts to offer as trade for the axleshafts, or I could just give you some good ol hard cash. I'm in northern california....Please contact me ASAP if you have any parts.

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I will have some in about a week or so. I am about to buy a D44 (3/4ton) and I am going to use the outers to convert my 10 bolt to 8 lug. I have no need for the axle shafts, as they won't fit my 10 bolt, and I already have a set of spares for my 10 bolt. PM me with the possible parts you have for trade.

3. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

i got em il put the ball back in your court what do you think a fair price is
    sent u a direct e also

4. RDRAGE

RDRAGE 1/2 ton status

Nathan, I replied to your email this morning. Saw you had it posted also so I thought I'd drop you a note here too, let me know how many you want and they're on their way! -Brent/RDRAGE