Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need D60 parts! Knuckle's lower bearing and seal!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KRAZIE87K5, Oct 16, 2002.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Need D60 parts! Knuckle\'s lower bearing and seal!

K either my local Napa is on crack... or this part is unable to be located. I need to get the bearings on the bottom side of the knuckle, and the seal that goes with it. I've been looking around, and can't find a damn thing. Maybe someone out there has the part numbers? PLEASE?!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

-Dan

2. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Re: Need D60 parts! Knuckle\'s lower bearing and seal!

I am surprised no one has helped you on this one yet. Do a search for "Kingpin" . Someone posted not too long ago about where to buy and what parts numbers and one person put up all the parts for the rebuild of the kingpins, top and bottom.

3. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Check nvrenuf's response on this post. Gives a GM part # for lower kingpin rebuild kit.

king pin rebuild

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Dan, if you check out "dana 60" on eBay, you should find some knuckle rebuild kits up for bidding.

If you can't wait that long, check eBay to see if they list the part number for the kit.

These kits are Dana/Spicer parts. Your best bet to get the kits would be from Randy's Ring & Pinion. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. efilnikufecin

efilnikufecin 1/2 ton status

when i changed mine i took the parts to a parts store with some experience.we took the part numbers of the part.then he called his warehouse and they new what part i needed.there was a number on the bearing and on the seal if you can see them you might want to try that route.most of these parts stores(autozone,advanced auto)don't know there head from there ass.try and find a good mom and pop shop.that's there livelyhood ,not there after school job.

6. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Spicer part # 706395 Got it from Randy's R&P. Was $22 per side. Has Dust cap,race,bearing,lower seal, and also the upper seal. They must give you the upper because they figure you will mess it up pulling the knuckle.

7. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Now thats what I'm talking about guys, AND KEITH... you hit it on the head. That is THE number I was looking for. Thanks man! You rock! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

-Dan