Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need EMERGANCY help in St. Louis!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by BamBamblazer, Jan 30, 2004.

1. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

IS anyone in st louie? My son and daughter in law were in a wreck in downtown st louie and i need to find a shop close to them to see if the car is ok to drive back to indiana. They say the car is drivable but they dont know if it is hiway worthy. Just want to get it checked out real quick to see if it's safe or not. Any help would be great. They said they are right downtown , about 10 min's. to the arch. That is all i know.
    /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gifThanks
    Tom

2. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

I'm about a 1/2 hour west of St. Louis.
    I don't know of a shop to recommend, right off hand. I would recommend that they have a dealer service dept that sells their brand of car check it out if there's any suspicion of the vehicle being unsafe to drive. Good luck.

3. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

Tom's already in St. Louis. He came by my house Saturday evening to pickup a Kcase tranny that he bought from me. He's a great guy, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI felt bad for him cause he spent all day drivin down to rescue his son's g/f's car just to turn around and go back on sunday. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I hope he gets back to Indy in time to have beers and watch the Stooperbowl. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif