Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need everyones ideas

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudhog, Oct 15, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

4wpw is having a contest for best dressed up 4x4 for halloween this saturday winner gets a $1,000 gift certificate. i need some killer ideas. i am willing to paint the blazer as I'm going to re paint it soon anyway (already have the paint gm indigo blue metallic) so i can paint it. i thought about a giant pumpkin but it would need to be better than that i think. so give me some ideas guys /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i need some new tires so i need to win lol

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

How about a giant flaming skull? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Need a bit of white, beige, brown, black and orange and yellow for the flame parts.

Rene

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

giant flaming skull sounds cool, but i say do it with different colors, so its like a ghost-skull, like the ghost flames you see nowadays. a transparent blue metal flake would be cool, with white and silver to detail it. oh, and this would have to be on a black background /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. wadinator

wadinator 1/2 ton status

Man, if you do this skull idea, you gotta post some pics!

(nice avatar Rene!)

5. Fry

Fry 1/2 ton status

skulls, flames, spider webs, etc would look awesome

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I'd have to put some thought into how to do it but how about a return of the swamp thing motif. Hell you could prolly paint that sort of idea with a brush. Just a thought. Good luck to ya.

Allan

7. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Paint your pumpkins (front and rear diffs) with jack o lantern faces or skulls. Gotta have a coffin in the back too. Should have a few gremlins under the hood /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif May aready have those /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    spiderwebs and other creapy stuff.
    Black and orange color scheem with "Trick or Treat" Painted on the Tailgate or somewhere.
    Skull hood ornament with the eyes that light up red /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Paint your pumpkins (front and rear diffs) with jack o lantern faces or skulls. Gotta have a coffin in the back too. Should have a few gremlins under the hood May aready have those
    spiderwebs and other creapy stuff.
    Black and orange color scheem with "Trick or Treat" Painted on the Tailgate or somewhere.
    Skull hood ornament with the eyes that light up red

[/ QUOTE ]

And make some headlight covers out of see thru red plastic for that real evil look! Kinda like what Grave Digger runs! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

go bogging and get the rig COMPLETELY covered with thick gooey mud. If you don't win, they are a bunch of fawkin posers. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

btw, at that 4wpw event if you win you get a $50 gift certificate and a CHANCE to win $1000 in a nationwide drawing (44:1 odds if its 1 per store...). Just thought I'd mention it so you don't spend $800 in a desperate attempt to get the $1k. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Personally, I'm still trying to figure out what "best dressed" means. I mean, will a stock 2wd s-10 win if it is alllll blinged out and pretty? or will the hardcore beat to hell rig on rockwells win cause its such a kick azz 4x4?

j

10. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Paint it like a pirate ship and put a pole on top for a mast with a sail, then dress like a friggin pirate!
    Hah, sorry, just been on this pirate thing for like the last week. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Just thought I'd mention it so you don't spend $800 in a desperate attempt to get the $1k.

[/ QUOTE ]
    if i am able to do anything it will be for next to nothing in cost I'm talking under $20 i can get some paint for free so thats no big deal

12. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    How about a giant flaming skull? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Need a bit of white, beige, brown, black and orange and yellow for the flame parts.

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]
    i like this idea best so far but please keep them coming /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

paint it lika a HOG, the color that is. an old coil spring in back for a tail, a old plastic garbage can bottom for the nose,old floor mat's or whatever for ears and a neutral colored garbage bag with two football's in it (for the male look) hanging under your tail /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

if u go with some kinda skull motif, go Punisher-style skull...

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

15. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Paint a big blue oval on the hood

16. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Paint a big blue oval on the hood

[/ QUOTE ]
    only if it is being eaten by a chevy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Wrap it in toilet pater and call it a 'Mummy' K5. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rene