Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Feed Back

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by DREAMWVR57, Aug 29, 2005.

1. DREAMWVR57

DREAMWVR57 Registered Member

I listed a 1985 K-5 and have had a lot of lookers but no comments or offers Is what I'm asking too much? I have even offered a good running second vehicle to go with the asking price. Any comments, advise, or recommendations would be appreciated. We need to sell so we can move.
    The listing was on 8/1/02 on page 2

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

It would probably help to post a link for most guys...

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145303

I'm gonna say your price is way to high if your interested in selling it fast. The second vehicle your trying to package with it is better off sold seperately because it can't really be used for parts on the first one. If you want a fast sale $500-1500 is the price range you would want to be in on the K5. If you seriously want to get over $5000 for it, expect it to take several months with some serious advertising.

3. DREAMWVR57

Thanks for the input

I kind of need somewhere in that area. I have 2,000 dollare in the new all terrain's and wheel and mudders and wheels alone. Then 1,000 in the Vortec motor, plus another 1,000 in all the new motor parts Edelbrock Manfold, new distributor, new extra large radiator,to name a few of the new parts. So I guess I'll have to wait though I would be willing to look at any serious offers. Thanks again for the input.

4. bigblue78

bigblue78 Registered Member

There might not be anyone on here in your area, write for sale on it and take it to a popular area, good luck

5. DREAMWVR57

Thanks

Thanks for your reply and input

6. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

That K5 will bring around 3-4k here. I recently put $2500 into parts on my daughters k5 and can't sell it on ebay for $3500 and the thing runs like a dream. Wish you good luck.

7. DREAMWVR57

Reply to Leper

Where is here? If you think it will sell for $4,000 there I would let it go for that. We close on our first house the 5th of September and then we have 30 days to move. I am disabled and need the money to move. If you know of anyone that would be interested let us know my loss would be there gain. If you can get any more than 4,000 it's yours.
    Thanks for the reply

8. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Dallas Baby!!!! I will check around to see if anyone is looking. Also put it on ebay. Set a reserve of 4100 that way you can get your 4k and the 100 dollar listing fee back.

9. DREAMWVR57

The Big D

I should have known that Dallas would have been a lot better than Texarkana. People here still need driving lessons. Again anything you can get over 4,000 is yours. If you need any photos I can E-mail them to you. I have a lot more than what I posted. My e-mail is baileydc4u2@wmconnect.com
    Thanks

10. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

And with $3.00 a gallon gas in the near future a truck may not be on some peoples "buy list"

11. DREAMWVR57

Reply to BIG PAPPA B

True that $3.00 a gallon is comming but isn't a day of 4 Wheeling worth it?