Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need $ for a tranny, lots of stuff...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by firefighter184, Aug 11, 2004.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Trying to raise dough for a 700R4. Have a bunch of misc. crap for sale or trade, whatever. I'm dying looking at the Blazer just sitting there...

1) DeWalt 18v Fat Boy kit (sawzall, drill, circ. saw, light) with two chargers and three batteries $300.00 OBO

2) Stihl Chainsaw (14 inch bar) $150.00 OBO

3) Craftsman 12 compound mitre saw w/ Laser $125.00 OBO

4) Set of 32x11.50x15 Michelin LTX tires on stock premium wheels (the ones that look kind of aluminum with the holes in 'em) 1/2 tread left $150.00 OBO

5) Set of BFG AT/Ko's 33x12.50x15, half tread left
    $250.00 firm

6) Two sharks with lasers (consignment from Dr. Evil)
    One MILLION DOLLARS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Help me out here guys? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I JUST PUT THE PICS OF THE TIRES AND WHEELS ON WEBSHOTS IF ANYBODY WANTS TO SEE THEM. They are in the file titled For sale stuff. Look me up under WRFDfirefighter184.

2. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

how much for the dewalt set?

3. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

What model Stihl? Condition and how old? How much?

Thanks,
    Clay

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

1) DeWalt 18v Fat Boy kit (sawzall, drill, circ. saw, light) with two chargers and three batteries

2) Stihl Chainsaw (14 inch bar)

3) Craftsman 12 compound mitre saw w/ Laser site

4) Set of 32x11.50x15 Michelin LTX tires on stock premium wheels (the ones that look kind of aluminum with the holes in 'em) 1/2 tread left

5) Set of BFG AT/Ko's 33x12.50x15, half tread left

6) Two sharks with lasers (consignment from Dr. Evil)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take it all in trade for my 700R4 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

J/K John. I've got a 700R4 in my 84K5 that I want out and I have a 400 thjat I want in. Maybe we can work a deal. I just don;t have time to do the swap & a local guy wants $150 to do it for me.

5. firefighter184

Guys, I'll check on the Stihl model, and I posted prices for ya. Mark, I'm tyrying to find somebody to help me pull mine and put one in, but let me get back to you in a day or two.

6. firefighter184

Hey Mark, if I can come up with say, $250, would your local guy do the swap for us? Just an idea, Even $300 would be reasonable. I'd pay for both since you're giving up your 700. Whaddaya think?

7. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey John hows it going? If I can help with anything let me know. If you and Mark need someone/somewhere to swap the trans I still have shop space. I would'nt be able to do anything this weekend. Have to work on the wifes car, and I was planning on helping K5NUTT with the chalet. But I'd be available next weekend. I was planning on tearing into my other 84 then anyways. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Z /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. firefighter184

Thanks Zakk, work has me really messed up until the end of the month, but I'll probably be looking for a hand Labor Day or after, depending on whether or not I end up with a tranny by then. I'll keep ya posted. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

No problem, If the other guy cant swap them for you and Mark let me know. I could swap them in for you if we can get the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifs to the shop. I have my flex weekend next week so I'll be off for three days. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Drop me a line if you need anything. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

how much for just the friggin lazer beams? i already have sharks.

11. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Mark, if I can come up with say, $250, would your local guy do the swap for us? Just an idea, Even $300 would be reasonable. I'd pay for both since you're giving up your 700. Whaddaya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying $300 for me and you ay the swap?

I'd rather find some help to do the swap and then it'd be cheaper for everyone. I hade given cochino12 a price of $500 for the samw tranny. I would take $250 and the Dewalt set. I have a drill/saw mini kit, but would love the bigger one. Let me know. Also, I could bring my K5 & the other tranny to Denver for a dual swap. I'd be happy to help, just not head it up to ensuer correctness /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Just let me know. If you want, call me at 719-200-6094 and we can discuss it further.

12. firefighter184

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif