Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need #for Shock mount

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by talison79, Oct 2, 2001.

1. talison79

talison79 1/2 ton status

Can someone please verify the part # for the F$*d extended shock mount for me? I used the # off the write up for the UAV, and the parts guy cannot find it. Also is there some type of ceremony that I need to do, to appease the Chevy gods? I don't want to sacrifice a u joint or something the next time I go out, and good luck finding a virgin now days.
    Thanks for the help.
    Talison79

2. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

as far as the ceremony goes it involves a chicken, a firestone tire, and a jar of KY jelly. i'll give you the details through a PM cause it's not for a child's eyes. Or you could simply get me a set of mounts and i think that would appease the gods.

3. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

me again i did some search'n and that part # (E5TZ-18183-A) is right. i called carey paul FeRD (770-987-9000 at 4334 snapfinger woods, decatur) and the prick at the parts count says he doesn't have, so i says do you not have them in stock or do you not have then at all, and the prick say not in stock, so i says can you order them, the prick says yes, i says how much, the prick says $12.85, i says cool. any ways if you go to order some let me know cause i'm wanting some so we could order them together, o yeh i'll pay ya back too.

4. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

The part number on the writ-up is what I used and I got them in 2 days for 11.75 a piece. Damn furd guys.

<font color=blue>Esteban</font color=blue>

<font color=red></font color=red>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Estebans-album>Take A Gander At My Truck Here.</a>