Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need fuel lines from filter< from 87-91 asafp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by topless1tonk5, Jan 14, 2002.

1. topless1tonk5

topless1tonk5 Registered Member

i know this isnt the "for sale" forum but i need the this baaaad. its the feed fuel line that connects to the filter and goes forward approx 30in and connects to the stainless steel braided line that goes up the beelhousing and into the tbi. just the section that goes between the filter and tbi lines. 22 in the country. 2 week lead time and this is my daily driver. no salvage yards in the denver area have it either. if anyone has this please e-mail me or call me at 303 948 3529 and i will pay generously for this part. thx j.c.

2. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

You might want to try Classic tube 1-800-882-3711or Inline tube 1-800-385-9452 they make brake, fuel, tranny, and other lines. I've ordered from inline for my braklines for my 12 bolt and they where an exact fit. Hope this helps.

3. kilroy

kilroy Registered Member

WWW.LMC.COM There cat is not on line but there 1800 number is.

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

What happened? Did you damage the line? Do you have the funky o-ring nut ends? If you do, you can cut them off the damaged(?) line, flare them with a double/inverse flare tool, and use standard 3/8" brake line to tie it together. That's what I did on my conversion in order to reroute my lines and move the filter back to a safer place (away from exhaust).

Russ

85 K30 CUCV, 350 TBI, TH400, 205, D60/C14, 4.56 Locked
    Some day: 4" lift, 44" tires, massive cutting, shorter wb and rear overhang.