Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEED gray seat covers from 87 style seat.

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by bablazer73, Sep 28, 2003.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I have a gray interior going in my 76 blazer from an 87 blazer. The drivers seat cover is torn and I can't find a stock replacment. Mine are vinyl. I need either the drivers OR passengers seat covers for the seat and back AND the seat pad. I will take either 1 vinyl OR if you have both in cloth i will buy them. I don't want to buy the whole seats, unless your local, because of shipping costs.

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Found some more

grey chevy logo seat covers

these are OK

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I would still go with the last ones on the list in the above post /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. JP's K5

JP's K5 Registered Member

Give Classic Industries a try! They sell factory style seat covers including the back for $400.00. They also carry replacement foam. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bablazer73

Not quit what I am looking for. I am looking for the ORIGINAL seat covers. The actual seat itself. I have seat covers over the trashed drivers seat now. I don't like it.

6. bablazer73

I have tried some restoration places, Not specifically them. If you have a contact # or website info, please give it up. For some reason the 87 and newer seat covers are not available. either aftermarket or from the dealer. But if you have an 85 or older, you can get every style/color ever made!

7. JP's K5

They sell the original upholstery. Grab the new catalog. Theyre on pgs 16-19 and they also sell the foam. Theyre not just covers, theyre nice. The set comes with the rear set also. Its a great deal for 400-500 bucks. Mine cost me $1000 to get them redone and I hate them!(I also got taken!)

8. JP's K5

Sorry I didnt see your next post try www.classicindusties.com all of theyre stuff isnt online but theyre catalog is huge.