Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need grey door pull handles for 87 K5, caps/no caps

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jjlaughner, Oct 16, 2002.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifI have 4 door handle caps between my two K5's so I'm not real worried about those, but I do need Grey door pull handles. Will trade Maroon handles or pay cash/paypal. Also looking for the solid type grey handles from upper90's tahoes/yukons that mount above the doors. Send me a PM if you have any other Grey Interior items such as kick panels or electric door panels. Thanks, Jeremiah

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

LMC sells them or look at TPI86 Aluminum Handles @ web page(very cool).

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

the Aluminum handles are to rich for my blood and I think the LMC handles are different... like aftermarket doors skins. Use differents caps like the door skins use different inserts??? Thats What I'm thinking anyway. Just checking to see if someone took some out of their truck and want to get ride of them cheap! I have Maroon handles but I painted my door skins Metallic grey like the truck so the red handles stick out too much. Thanks for the web link, I might think about the about the Aluminum ones if can't find grey ones. This guy sells these on ebay I think...
    Jeremiah
    Did you get the scan on the white face gauges?

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I used SEM paint on mine and they turned out great.

Yes the Scan came thru ok. I just don't know how they will work with the Trip meter. I'll send ya a pm tomarrow.