Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need help checking my shorts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudgition, Nov 5, 2002.

1. mudgition

mudgition 1/2 ton status

Can anyone scan a picture of a 79 K5 fuse block? Or lead me in the right direction? All the letters have worn off and I cant read them any longer. Thank you in advance. also how do I get rid of the "pavement pounder" next to my handle?

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Allright mister, you can check your own shorts. We don't go for them backdoor shenanigans around here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Can't; help you with the scan until I get home tonight, if noone else posts one by then then I will try to get one up.

As for the pavement pounder, pay your $25 and turn orange, then choose whatever you want to be below your name! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif That, or wait for about 50 posts or so and it may change to something else automatically. Mine never did, but it's supposed to. </font color>

3. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    also how do I get rid of the "pavement pounder" next to my handle?

[/ QUOTE ]

ColoradoK5 FAQ

I can't help with your shorts as mine are from '84 /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Simple answer is...the more posts you have, the better your name gets. Everyone starts out as a pavement pounder, then it's a spotter, then a wheeler, then.... Get it? Also, if you buy a membership, which I'll be doing shortly, you can have your own personal text under your name.