Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need help electrical problem

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chvyblzr1977, Dec 27, 2004.

1. chvyblzr1977

chvyblzr1977 Registered Member

Im almost ready for inspection finally and of course i run into some problems that i hope you guys can help me with.First off i have 1977 blazer 4x4 350,My first problem i have no heat i had the heat on it was on high working well and just shut off.I checked the fuse its good and i turned it on took a test light to each wire and got nothing,next i traced the wires back to the fuse box no breaks in them and still not getting power i have not checked anything under the hood yet.
    Second problem my windshield wipers do not work the motor is good I turned the switch on and checked the wires with a test light im getting no power to the switch but im gettin power to the fuse the fuse lights up should i be gettin power to the switch.Can anyone help i would greatly appreciate it.

2. chvyblzr1977

chvyblzr1977 Registered Member

I Still Need Help Please

PLease help me with this problem i cant figure out

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Do you have a wiring scematic? I would see if the two are tied in together, also look for loose grounds. If you have a volt meter make sure the wire has continuity even though it looks good dosen't mean it is. If your fuses are OK and there is no power at either the fan/resistor or wiper motor check for power at the switches.....

As I do not have first hand knowlage of your rig or a scmatic in front of me these are best guess answers only. Just check the basics first and go from there.