Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need help for school guys! Help! its easy too!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Apr 4, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Ok I have a presentation and need to have video's in it. My topic is noise pollution, but I didn't pick it. So I need links or short video's of wheeling for my automotive section, also any engin reving way into the high rpm's or a big block!

Thanks in advance, and if you have to email them send them to s2wimming@aol.com

Thanks again guys

2. sdavid

sdavid 1/2 ton status

Go to some muffler websites. They have sound clips. Flowmastermufflers.com, edelbrock.com, dynomax.com, blah, blah, blah. Spintech even has the sound with a video. Some will have stock and then with their muffler so you could do comparisons. Stay in school and just say NO.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

did you say noise? right click and choose save as, and enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Why do it over something that you enjoy and relate it to something negative? If you want real noise pollution, check out manufacturing plants around the area, what they do to keep the sound down and what OSHA levels are. We have one in our system that was really groundbreaking. If you want more details, PM me.

5. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Not relly negative just saying that cars make noise, the negitive part is the industrial stuff, if you have info or lititure you could pm me I would be interested. This thing has to be 25 plus pages long so looking for creative ways to waste space on it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Robert79K5

Robert79K5 1/2 ton status

If you really want some noise pollution go film some ricers driving around. blegh!

7. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif pissed of weed eaters /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif