Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Help from FRESNO area Dawgs!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by blazer88k5, Nov 28, 2002.

1. blazer88k5

blazer88k5 1/2 ton status

Well I had a job offer in Fresno making 7,000 more per year. Problem is I live in Modesto and this job would reqire me to relocate. It looks like I will be working northern Fresno close to 99. What are some areas for me to check out for rentals. What towns are "nice" where I might commute say 30 or 40 min. If someone knows of a little house( just me no family) or a room to rent let me know. Also what are 1 bed apartments going for?? Remember NO GHETTOS!! I'd hate to bust a cap in someones A$$ 'aight!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif . Alright Thanks guys!!!..... See what I get for braging that I "only have to drive 15 min. to get to Frank Raines!!!" NOT NOW!! Looks like I will be following Frizz up there!!

Any good wheeling spots down there?? Good clubs?, Pool Halls?, STRIP CLUBS??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

dude before ya move we have to hit up centerfolds in sac...i love that place....just makes me go broke really quick /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, I hear West Fresno is the place to be NOT!!!! I really don't know Fresno all that well, I just know where the important places are like 4WPW, Friz's crib and of course the county buildings. Stay away from courthouse park, that's always a lovely area at all times of the day. Check out Fresno Bee, the classified section. As for jigglies, there's City Lights and Golddiggers. Haven't been, but with more Dawgs moving this way, we may need to have a meet and greet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

4. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

When I first move to Fresno I lived in a condo at a place called The Springs on First and Nees.The place is gated and has security.I paid $620 for a 1 bedroom with a 1 car garage.It was a way nice quiet place with no rif raf hangin around.There are other places in that same neighborhood that are nice too.

Where to wheel?Go to my webshots and member gallery.LOTS of different types of wheelin 40 minutes from here /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. blazer88k5

Hit up Centerfolds???? WHEN??????? Sounds like a plan to me, I haven't been there in a while. In fact let's get more of the Big Dawgs and head up there!! Imagine us taking over the parking lot there, 10 or more full sizes chillin in the parking lot!! There won't be room for anyone else!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Name the day, we'll get it together!!

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Hey Randy, I drove by your house today..Twice.. On my way to Merced.. Saw your Blazer with the lift..It looks good...Dan

7. blazer88k5

Thanks Dan, still have to get the 33's on, I have the new rims just sitting here, and I also have to fix the Tranny, sounds like a bolt has come loose on the flywheel... the one I just had replaced /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif That will have to wait till tuesday