Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need help from someone in Texas

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by onlychevy6, Jan 11, 2007.

1. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

I am in need of some help from someone in the hitchcock, texas city area. My father needs some help and i am in california. Could someone please shoot me an email so i can give you the information. A little heads up. It involves upper and lower ball joints and outer tie rods on a 86 furd F150. My father needs help putting in new upper and lower ball joints as well as the outer tie rods. He is going to buy the parts but needs help with the labor. A shop quoted him over $ 1,100.00 dollars to do the repair. But he cannot afford that. So my question is would someone be willing to help him do this work and maybe i can figure out a way to maybe pay you some money. He lives in Hitchcock near the dog track.

Oh and it has nothing to do with money. Unless you would like to maybe make some.

Thanks

Jeff.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  2. TexasBlazerBoy

TexasBlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Wish I could help, I'm neither anywhere near there nor do I know how to do the mechanical work required. Good luck I truly wish I could help.:doah: