Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need help Hanging new exhaust... beer and food on me...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I will be trying to hang my new exhaust this Sunday... I dont suppose there is anyone that would really love to come help is there? about all I can offer is some beer and bugers/hotdogs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I even think I have all the pieces I need to do it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif so its just a matter of clamping it together and hanging it from the truck... Bueller?

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I would be there but will be hunting, unless we get something on Saturday.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well i would love to come help but i am in seattle vancouver is a drive from here but if you dont get anyone else to help let me know on saturday and i might be able to cruse down there you can call me on my cell 206 229 7425.
    Rick

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I might be able to make in the afternoon. I have plans in the morning. Are you welding it up? Or clamping?

5. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Wouldn't it be funny if you had like 25 guys show up all wanting beer and food for their assistance Ryan? I think it would be! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Tell you what... I need to arrange to meet another CK5 member from Vancouver this weekend and do some trading. I can probably stop by and help out and maybe we can throw my new 4 spd in while we are at it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh, then I need to replace a leaky wheel cylinder too...

7. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

If you guys want to get together at my place, we could do Ryans exaust and Kennys tranny. I'm fairly well equipped and I was planning to work in the garage anyways. Let me know. I even have a BBQ that Ryan could use to cook the burgers.lol
    T-roy

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

if murphy's kicks into effect....and [darn] sharst fighting ya back.

I'll be up mon-tuesday night maybe wednesday. depending on how things go up there. not at your place,LOL but at the other place /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Well I am/was planning on working out at T-Roys on Saturday afternoon and home on Sunday, but heck, I can fill a cooler and we can all meet there on Sunday too.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Troy - I might be a little late on Saturday, but I will be there as close to 1pm as I can /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I am seriously stoked to start the bumpers.

Shane - Feel free to come by when you can /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Give me a call and I can give you directions to both my place and Troy's. I am planning to clamp unless one of you all can weld. My welds look a lot like chicken crap with holes in it. Bring your springs or doors or whatnot and we can maybe work on those too... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Kenny - Come on by, I am sure we can at least get something done...

10. kennyw

If you want to head up to Troy's we could do the work there... I carry most of my tools needed in my truck already but having a couple extra hands will definitly help /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Actually, if you can shoot me an addy, I can find it. Does Troy have a wire feed welder? Or maybe a 25 or 30 amp 120 circuit I could plug into? If so, I might be able to borrow my buddy's welder /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif and weld up your exhaust for you. That's a lot faster than clamping! I might be able to meet you there Sat. afternoon. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif It'd be very cool to replace my rear springs too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I was looking at my truck last night and noticed that it has sagged almost another full inch over the last 6 year! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I wonder how long until the arch reverses and they droop over the axle! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif There is almost a 3" difference in height between the front and rear! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I can bring all my own tools as well, so that's not an issue. I might even bring some grub 'n suds! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. kennyw

Nevermind...

13. kennyw

Looks like I will definitly be in Vancouver on Sunday now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif What time do you guys want to start? I need directions too.

14. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Hi guys, sounds like the party is at my house. Kool. My address is 10905 ne 92 circle, Vancouver. It is north of 78th Street and east of 107th Ave. Shane, I do have a 30 amp/120volt circut, but I only have a stick feed. Feel free to bring your buddy's wire machine. Please bring your own tools, as I will be working on my bumpers. I have a cherry picker, floor jack, jack stands, etc. If you have kids and wives, they are invited (give my wife someone to yap at /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif) and we have toys and a dog for the kids. I'm going to try to get started around 10:00am, you guys are welcome any time after that. If you show up before 6 or 7, you may get shot (LOL). We'll see ya then.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Thanks! I have everything I'll need to do my stuff. I'll see if I can borrow my buddies welder too! That should make short work of Ryans exhaust /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'd also like to take a look at your bumpers and how you build them. I probably won't be able to be there until 12 or 1. My wife works till 2, but I'll have my boy with me (Hunter, age 9) Thanks again!

17. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. kennyw

So Padden pkwy exit off of 205 to 107th AVE? Mapquest didnt like your address completely...
    Mapquest

19. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

107 th doesn't exit off of Padden Express. Take the Padden express east exit, but at the first light, take a right (south) and follow until 78th st. Left on 78th (east) to 107th. Left on 107th (north) until 90th st. Right on 90th st (east) until 109th ave. Left on 109th ave until 92nd Circle. We are on the sw corner as you go into the circle. Look for my Blazers. See ya when I see ya. Shane, I have a 9 year old too, If Hunter is into Bionicals, he'll have a great time.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

20. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

If nothing else, you can give me a ring on my cell, 360 772 0265, and one of us should be able to get you directions. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Ryan