Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need help, not on much since switch.

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by BamBamblazer, Dec 28, 2004.

1. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

Ok i have questions, boy do i have questions:

1. Is it possible when going to a post that you have visited before to go to the last reply that I read and not have to scroll through them trying to remember what i had already seen?

2. In the old software once i had read a post and returned to the forum ie:post in lounge then back to lounge, the posts that i had read were "marked" with the "alreary read" envelope thingy?

3. Maybe this is my junk puter but, when i refresh my browser or exit a forum and return everything is the same. Case in point: made a new post and actualy saw 3 different people in the who's online reading my post, but views on my post still read 1. which was from when i originaly posted??

I will have more but these are the main ones.

2. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

This one took me a while to figure out but if you click the little check mark next to the thread title on one you’ve already visited, it will take you to the latest post in that thread.(good God did that make sense?)

As for the rest I have no idea.:dunno:

3. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Like alread said, click the little chevron next to the post subject.

If you're using the "Back" button on your brower it won't change. If you click the link at the top or the "Go" button on the forum jump menu at the bottom to return to the index it will show a closed envelope and the post subject will no longer be in bold. I have noticed that if you post in the thread it will still show as unread, I guess because it thinks you need to read your own post.:dunno: An envelope with paper sticking out means new posts you haven't read. Hope that answers your question.

Not sure about that one.