Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need help on getting even with office prankster

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigbadchev84, Jul 25, 2005.

1. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

ok well i am needing some suggestions on how to get even with the prnakster at work, today i was in the bathroom minding my own business and after finishing went to open the door to find i couldnt, after beating on the door for about 15 min they let me out, he tied a piece of rope on the door knob to the doorknob across the hall so i couldnt open it. he is always doing this crap. now it is time for some serious payback. so far the only thing i could think of was i took all the screws out of his chair and set them on his desk. so its gonna be funny when he goes to sit down. i work at an electrical/hvac shop. i am an electricians apprentice and he is a hvac tech. so what are some good ways to pay him back? im pretty much up for anything

2. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

this thread should turn out to be interesting, and educational.

rip off the valve stems of his tires
    remove the inner part of the valve stems
    put laxatives in his coffee
    put atomic balm in his ky tube :eek1:

3. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

There's always the old standby.. glue his coffe cup to his desk.

Tom

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

zip tie on the drive shaft... think of the noise it'd make, it'd drive him nuts
    sardines in the car

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Actually you glue a BB inside the Cap I leaks out slow and it takes forever to figure out.

Fill his desk drawers with shipping peanuts....lots of em.

We like to watch the sales ounter on camera and whenever they walk away we call there desks, it usually take a while for them to figure it out and flip off the camera.

Shimming the Bathroom door shut is fun.

Or just walking in there office while they are on the phone and busting a$$ and shutting the door works nicely

And sending the fake e-mail to "My #1 Fan" from (insert favorite driver)@(insert sponser).com and telling them to call a 800 number for free tickets works, especially when the 800# is gay phone sex.

Getting themto spread a false stuid rumor works well too.

And last but not least go into the spell checker and have it auto replace there name with "fat ass" or any other word with another word is also fun.

Not that any of this happens in our office on daily basis

6. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Depending on the environment you work in, fireworks in the bathroom is one of my favorites. The short string of black cats will usually suffice but if it reaches a certain point, bottle rockets and smoke grenades get the nod. Booby traps of any type are always good too.

7. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

superglue is your friend.....
    the instabond stuff works REAL well. glue a quarter in front of his office on the floor... then all will stop to try and get it.

glue his phone clicker down. the one that hangs the phone up... only if its a cheap phone though.... then when he answers... he doesnt....

buy one of those shock ink pens and put it in his desk.

wet his ENTIRE seat cushin. then it wont look abnormal to most and he is screwed anyway.... if you use a suringe you can inject it into the foam and the right amount will not show through the cover....

Grant

8. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

my absolute favorite is if he's a smoker and you have access to his pack of smokes is putting Loads in a cig, they are hard to find but after he lights a couple exploding cig's he'll get the point :D

9. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

Superglue his tools to each other

Hermiston gets warm, saran wrap his vehicle so it will bake on.

If you can get under the hood to his car or work vehicle, start collecting a coil wire every day.

Put his name in the personal ads under men looking for men, make sure you leave home and cell number. You could also put his house and/or vehicle up for sale in the paper for a cheap enough price lots of people will call.

Assign a .wav to every action on his computer. Every time he opens or closes a window, hits backspace, etc a different sound happens. Very annoying as I found out! :haha:

Glue EVERYTHING on his desk down. Maybe use rubber cement for this not super glue.

Have fun! Payback is great!

10. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

loll at my high school in plano Texas, a someone i know left a dead goat on someone i knows ex grilfriends car

you could do that or you could super glue stuff to his desk, douches are fun.

or you could get one of those things that goes in your tail pipe that makes a real nasty wistleing noise.

lol a guy my dad knew sold his car because he didnt know what the wistle was.

11. wicked jester

wicked jester 1/2 ton status

One of my all time fav's is running a jumper wire from his signal light or brake light switch to his horn, then every time he hears his a horn honk when stopping or turning. Super glue is always fun in many ways.

12. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

In Wedding Crashers, they pour a stream (1/2 teaspoon) of visine into a guy's water. Puts his head in the toilet for a good 24-36 hours. Don't know if it actually works or not, but I sure don't want to find out.

13. GEORGIA GABE

GEORGIA GABE 1/2 ton status

Some of you might remember chemistry, Do you remember an acid/base indicator called phenolthalien? it turned pink or purple depending on acid or base. anyways it is the active ingredient in EXLAX. however it is measured in ppm ( parts per million ) so a couple of drops in his coffie should put him in the bathroom for a while. also of note is the superglued toilet paper...after you dose him with the phenolthalien put a line of superglue down the sides of every roll of toilet paper in the bathroom. Its gonna be messy

gabe :D

14. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I've done a couple of simple harmless ones:

take his keys and suspend them in a glass of water and freeze them, then leave them on his desk in a nice block of ice.

put rubberbands in all of his drawer rollers, they will snap back when he tries to open them.

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

works real well....

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

We did something like the .wav file to a manager once... It was something like a guy saying "I'm so gay" that played everytime he got an email... He was a manager, so he could never figure out how to get rid of it (I think he ended up just turning off the sound on his machine)...

Another one was to close everything on his desktop and take a screenshot of it. Set the screenshot as his desktop wallpaper, and switch the "Show desktop icons" hack in the registry. He comes in and gets all pissed off clicking on his programs that aren't really there...

18. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

i second the fireworks in the bathroom, great attention getter, fire extinguisher under the door works good too.

try tying a dildo on about 8 inches of rope, tie the other end to the frame of the truck. if you balance it on the leaf spring/frame or inside the bubmper, it will fall and hang after he leaves work. awesome when it sits in the drive way at his home for a while too

If his office has it's own bathroom or the guy is on a regular schedule, smear a little mayonaise on the toilet seat and laugh to death when you hear him fall of the thing. slippery as can be and gross too. this also works at parties too

19. MoonMan

MoonMan Registered Member

Anything using never sieze is always a good gag. Put it coffee handles, door knobs, earpieces of phones, etc. The person usally ends up smearing it all over themselves before they realize what is going on :doah:

Another good one is to fill the vents inside his vehicle with chalk dust (think bottles used to fill chalk lines). When he turns the blower on......PUUUUUUFFFFFF........Lots of dust everywhere. You even get a choice as to the new color inside of the vehicle to so pick wisely :thumb:

20. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Catfish bait on the underside of his desk/work table. A small smear will do. Wear gloves when you do it. This also works on vehicles.