Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need help picking out a gift...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Dec 24, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

whats one thing a NON-WHEELER should have in a commuter truck? My buddy just dropped his low rider honda and bought a 03 GMC 4wd ext cab truck (I also got him to switch from glocks to HK's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif). Anyhow, he calles me the other night wanting to know what was going on, tell me about the truck and how much 4wd kicks-aas /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Then he says Hey I got you something for xmas /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif OH YEAH I say.... so I'm sittin here thinking about what I should get him? So whats something you take for granted but when you dont have its a pain?

I'm thinking 4D Cell mag light? Maybe some mounting clips? Maybe a Big set of jumper cables?
    I got an under the bench tool box a few years ago I'm going to regift to him to keep gun stuff or whatever in.

He's basically a non-truck guy right now. But he does have a craftsmen tool set in molded box but thats about it for tools. I dont see him towing anything for a long time, he has been talking about putting a plow on it but I doubt he does.

What do you think? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif
    (I'm thinking $20-40)

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm thinking 4D Cell mag light? Maybe some mounting clips?

[/ QUOTE ]
    id say that would be the best thing if he don't have one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif thats something everyone should have in there rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

How about a gift certificate to the local auto parts store? If not, I'd go with the Mag light. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

take him to the titty bar.