Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Help. Please respond ASAP

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Yohinan, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Yohinan

Yohinan 1/2 ton status

Not sure if anyone will know this or not but I am about to buy some rims for my truck. 95 Chevy Burb 4x4 1500 lifted 2" I am looking at some 16X10 with 4 7/16" backspacing. I am not sure if I am measure wrong or something. From looking at the stock rims the way I am measure they have 6" backspacing stock. Measure from the face of the drums it looks like I want a wheel with about 5 to 6" of backspacing. Will the 4 7/16 be sufficient? Thanks for the help. John

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

thats a hella wide wheel for 2", what kinda tire you runnin?

i'd say that you might want a little more backspacing, but im not sure if you'd run into clearance issues after much more than that.

3. Yohinan

Yohinan 1/2 ton status

Yes I wanted to be a little different than everyone running the 8" rim. My buddy has 15X10 on his truck with no lift and has no rubbing issues. He does not know what backspacing his rims are though as he bought the truck with the rims on it already. I will be running 33X12.5X16 Mud Terrains.