Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need help quick, anyone have that calvin pissing on "jeep" link?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 77K5Blazer, Jun 21, 2001.

1. 77K5Blazer

77K5Blazer 1/2 ton status

need help quick, anyone have that calvin pissing on \"jeep\" link?

I am trying to send it to a friend that is a j**per, and I can't find the link to send it, quick, who is the guy who has it on his web page? Also, Jeff at lyons designs, could you make this into a sticker for me, along with some custom CK5 stickers?

<font color=red>1977 Blazer, GM350, SM465, NP205, Dana 44/ 12bolt, 31x10.50r15 BFGs</font color=red>
    "Awh....Prarie $hit!!" -Blazing Saddles

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: need help quick, anyone have that calvin pissing on \"jeep\" link?

Just remember, one of these days you might get stuck and a Heep is the only one there to save you. Me personally, I want a Calvin pissing on Sierra Club.

"I am Republican. Not a baby-killing, tree hugging, land grabbing, touchy feely, hypocrite wuss democrat!"

3. 77K5Blazer

Are you a Heep lover?? Just kidding man, I like jeeps, just wanna mess with my jeeper bud a little!

<font color=red>1977 Blazer, GM350, SM465, NP205, Dana 44/ 12bolt, 31x10.50r15 BFGs</font color=red>

4. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

If you got a picture of what you want, I can probably make it. Email me directly at lyons@glccomputers.com, and I will help you out. Thanks.

Jeff427
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://muddog.off-road.ws>Mud Dog Off Road Club</A>

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://lyonsdesign.bigstep.com>http://lyonsdesign.bigstep.com</A>

5. 77K5Blazer

ummm....that is why I need the link so I can email the link to you! Anyone have it?

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Not really. I have a Cherokee, '84 smaller one that I'm currently trying to get rid of and known a few Heepers here and there. Here's the reasoning; you're out wheelin around and you find a stuck Ford or Dodge and being a fellow off roader you want to help, but he has a Calvin pissing on Chevy sticker. Would you make him take it off before you tried to pull him out? I would.

"I am Republican. Not a baby-killing, tree hugging, land grabbing, touchy feely, hypocrite wuss democrat!"