Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need help Quick.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by newboy89, Jan 4, 2002.

1. newboy89

newboy89 Registered Member

ok, i know it dosent seem like an emergency. are there any interior differences between an 84 and an 85? i found a person parting out a blazer and he still has the complete interior. and how much is it worth in pristene order? and i mean complete from tailpan to dash pad. are there Any differences? he has a person who wants to pick up the seats but he is going to hold it until i see it complete. thanks in advance for the help.
    ~charlie

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

It will work fine.... As for the cost. Not sure? Are you talking everything from inside? As in door panels, seats, dash, bezels, seat belts, etc... how much does he want? Brand new from LMC for everything runs people a small fortune, so if you do your math, see what you are getting (as far as how much stuff and condition) and what he is asking you might be getting a great deal....

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I'm in shape.... round is a shape......