Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need help with Tire Troubles!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 84Blaze, Jan 15, 2001.

1. 84Blaze

84Blaze Newbie

The engine and exaust system are done. And how sweet they are. I have an 84 blazer with stock suspension, and am running 31x10.5 BGF's on stock 15x8 inch rims. I want to go to 33x12's or 35x12's on 15x10' rims. The question is, How much mudification do I have to do? I dont want to lift it to the sky, and I dont like body lifts. I only want to put a small lift on , about 2 or so inches. Any advice any one could give would help.

Looking to have this baby ou for spring!!

2. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

You can run 33's with a 2.5 lift although I think you'd be happier with a 4"....it requires a steering arm and relocating the transfer case spacers to lower the T case about an inch.....front and rear springs are the best, but blocks are cheaper and work ok for mild horsepower rigs.....I have 10" Rally's on mine in the readers rides...Dark Blue Jimmy near the end of the list...

I'm at 10th and Plum....10 miles from nowhere, and Plum out in the sticks....

3. FWP

FWP CRS

"Mudification".... I love it.... the phrase is now coined[​IMG]....But seriously, if your'e not wanting a bigger lift, stick with the 2.5" and 33s. BTW, fill out your profile so we can help you better. Oh and welcome to the board.

[​IMG]

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I'm running 33's with a 2.5 inch lift works and looks good!

<font color=green> No machines are perfect!</font color=green>