Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need help!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by coloradoblazers, Aug 2, 2003.

1. coloradoblazers

coloradoblazers 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I am having problems with my 89 suburban power passenger rear window. I wont go up. I tore it aprart trying to fix it but no luck. When I hit the switch for up, nothing, but when I press it down I hear a click. Drivers switch doesn't work either. Some one know how to fix this, or where I can have it repaired. I need this done asap, I am about to deploy and I don't want it sitting w/ no window up! Anyone have an extra door nearby(south GA/north FLA) that I could buy? Help!
    Thanks Jake /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

dang your a ga. boy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif just get out the duct tape and the clear plastic /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

jake, work the switch while tapping on the motor with the handle of a screwdriver and see if it decides to work, if it does then you need a motor...if not, try jumping the wires off the switch to see if it will go up...