Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Ideas for Pranks for a Prank War

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bullet, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Well last Monday I cam home to my apartment and saw that I had an Eviction Notice on my door. After I soiled my self I ripped it off the door to read a very convincing notice. It said that I hadn't paid rent, which I did that day, so I thought that maybe they didn't get it. I was freaking out. Turns out it was two of my friends on the swimming team that found this letter on the internet and printed it off.

So I have declared an all out Prank War.

The only terms are no serious bodily harm and no vehicle damage since all of us drive heavily modified 4x4s.

Now I know we got some pranksters here, so lets hear about some ideas. BTW, the two guys I am going against live in the dorms, seperate rooms. Oh and spring break is coming up and they are both leaving for 9 days so I have some time to mess with thier rooms.

I'm all /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

BTW, the more elaborate the better, me and three other friends have the title of pulling off the biggest senior prank in our town's history. We welded a car around the school's flagpole and caused a delay of school and many and a bunch of other crap /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You need to get some offical looking letter from the CDC or health dept. ordering them to come in to be tested for HIV. State that someone tested positive and named him/her/them as a recent sexual partner(s).

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

fill their rooms w/ packing peanuts........something else i read someone covered every single thing in someones room in aluminum foil.

4. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

what if they are virgins?

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Slip a xxx magazine in there backpack so when they go to class......oh yeah.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

or send a subcription to a gay mag. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

I heard about one my friends pulled on an older brother. Take all of the supports out of the bottom of the bed and when they go in to get some sleep it comes crashing down under their body weight, you can get alot of crazy glue or any super glue and get everything in his room thats just sitting around and glue it down, and I mean everything, so he cant pick anything up. hmmmm, you can make a subscription to a gay mag adn get it mailed to his house under his name. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif LOL that was pretty funny. you can also make some classic ex-lax brownies, or just run into the bathroom while he is on the crapper and beat him with a sock with an orange in it and tell him to cut it out. good luck /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Remington

8. boggerless

a sock with an orange in it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

The only terms are no serious bodily harm

[/ QUOTE ]

Darn, there goes my idea having to do with a tarp, shovel and baseball bat. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. boggerless

WOW, your mean. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

I got my brother this winter by hiding one of his daughters turd-filled diapers up under the dash on top of the heat ducts. Works out well during the cold winters when you have to let the rig warm up for about 15 min before you go anywhere. I guess it would work just as well in the Texas heat.

I have also smeared the underside of the wiperblades with grease or Vaseline. Then you make a smudge right in front of the driver so they hit the wiper/washer and completely smear the windshield .

The Midas Touch -Antisieze smeared on the underside of any commonly handled tool or doorknob is always good for turning everything they touch silver.

Clear plastic-wrap across the toilet bowl in the middle of a drunk night is always fun too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. boggerless

now my mind is going again.a crossed plug wire,(i know no damage to the truck) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    WOW, your mean. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a bad day at work. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Best joke I ever played on anyone was buying those little Chinese firecrackers. They have pull strings on each end and they pop when you pull them. I rigged up my friends house with them tying them on stuff and some duct tape to the rest. He lifted the toilet seat, pop! Opened the fridge, pop! He opened a drawer, pop! He rolled over at night with his pillow, pop! Grabbed the remote, pop! He hated me. It was great! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

so the people at walmart may think you a little weird for this one..

go to walmart and buy all the cheapass panties you can.. replace all their underwear with them, but try and get a few sized that would fit them.. i have 5 bucks saying they would try them on..

15. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

I tied a smoke bomb to a friend's car once while it was parked at school. Unfortunately an 'accomplice' kept gawking at his car and laughing so he new something was up. You can rig it so it pulls the pin when he drives off. Good luck!

16. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

We did a pretty cool senior prank. It involved welding too. First we welded the gates in the parking lot shut. Nobody except those with trucks could get in! Then, one dude worked at a exotic pet shop and could get a bunch of mice for cheap. So we got about 200 of them, painted their ass red, and set them free inside the school in the middle of the day! Damn it was funny....

Here's some crap I found on Ebaums:

Put a peice of onion or a clove of garlic inside the mouthpiece of a phone. Give it some time for it to fester and build up a strong odor. Then call them and keep them on the phone for as long as possible.

Take a can of non gel shaving cream, and put it in a freezer. When it is frozen remove the bottom of the can and put it in a drawer. When it melts it expands and explodes all over everything.

Go into MS Word or similar program on their computer, and add an entry to the AutoCorrect feature. Configure the AutoCorrect option to replace the word "the" with the phrase "you suck!" or something else. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

My roommate used a couple good ones on a friend that TP'ed our house.

#1: pile goat sh*t up in the middle of the floor of there room
    #2: Keg cup full of milk behind the dryer
    #3: TP the inside of there house (wet TP is even funnier)

Also good dorm ones are the waterfall and the penny lock

Waterfall= garbage can full of water leaned up against there door, knock, run.

Penny Lock= Push the door in while closed as hard as possible and jam a stack of pennies between the door and door jam. If the door opens inward it should make it very hard if not impossible to open the door from the inside.

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Duct tape a mountain dew bottle (full) to his driveshaft. he'll wonder why the hell it vibrates his teeth fillings out!!

19. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Swap keys on the keyboard, alphabetical on the letters is amusing

20. 96chevysfa

96chevysfa 1/2 ton status

i once got 3 dozen crickets freed into my room, i thought it was pretty funny.

one thing we used to do was get alot of saran wrap and completely wrap a friends car, so when they go out they gotta take all their time to undo it and its embarrasing.

stick vaseline under door handle...

next time u do them a favor and get food for everyone stick like 30 grams of fiber or a laxative in their food/drink.

fill their ac vents with baby powder, and turn the ac controls to high so when they turn the car on the stuff goes everywhere.
    thats t for ow
    ill think o more...