Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need info about ohv trails for paper

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NAUBlazer, Mar 24, 2003.

1. NAUBlazer

NAUBlazer Registered Member

Hey guys,
    I posted in the other forums but i have to finish this paper tonight and i'm not getting any responses. Do you guys know any links to somewhere where i could get information about four wheelers taking care and cleaning up 4x4 trails. I have to convince a bunch of green people in my class so if you guys could help me out that would be awesome. Sorry again about posting this in here. Thanks.
    Adam /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

http://www.cleanforests.org/ is the only one I know of.

If you click on "About AAF" and then "Volunteers" you'll see who is involved. There are a few of us MTU fourwheelers on the forum that I know of.

I'd send you to www.mtulode.com to look in the archives about the MTU fourwheelers but it seems that their website is down. There should be 2 or 3 articles in their archive from the last year and a half but it seems that the website has gone AWOL.

The only other place I can think of looking is the BlueRibbon Coalition. I know years ago they were really into protecting ATV trails and I'm sure they've grown. I'm sure they've got a webpage.

3. NAUBlazer

NAUBlazer Registered Member

Thanks! I already looked at the blue ribbon coalition page and got some info on that. Thanks again.
    Adam