Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Instrument Bezel

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 4wood, Aug 10, 2003.

1. 4wood

4wood 1/2 ton status

The instrument bezel on my '87 K5 was cracked and broken around where the radion is mounted when a radio was stolen from the guy who owned her before I did. Now the new radio won't sit in there just right (and the fact that it is broken annoys me). I was wondering if anyone out there has an instrument bezel that they'd like to sell/trade or can direct me to somewhere that I might get one. I would reeeealy love to have one with the chrome around the guages. Thanks!

2. cashew

cashew Registered Member

I don't have one to sell you but, I can point you to a company that has pretty much every part for our second gen blazers that is out there. Go to LMC Truck and order a catalog. Their prices are ok, but the quality is good. I got a replacement bezel for my 75 from them, for the same reason you need one. I purchased the low priced version (no chrome to blind me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) and it fit perfectly and looks like stock.

Hope that helps.

Oh, one last thing. If you are going to buy from them, buy enough stuff to get a total of 500 bucks. They stick you for shipping pretty good, but over 500 and the shipping is free.

Cody

3. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

Look at www.Ebay.com, they run our bezels all the time, and multiple types as well. Make sure that you compare the pics with yours, they all look the same with subtle diffrences .. i.e. With or Without AC - and turn signal on Column or on the dash .....

Later, Shane

4. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

5. PolarBear

PolarBear Registered Member