Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Misc. Glass/Parts from 3gen K5 hardtop

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by az88k5, Jun 7, 2005.

1. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

I have a 88 K5 Blazer and need some miscellaneous parts off a sliding window hardtop. I am missing the glass that pivots on both sides of my hardtop and the top brackets that hold them in place. Both of my bottom brackets are still on window frame. Just missing top brackets and pivoting glass. I also need latches for both sliding windows both of mine are broken.

If anyone out there has these parts let me know and drop me a PM. I would really appreciate it. Might also be interested in a Black or White maybe Gray hardtop in good shape with sliding windows in AZ.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2005
  2. down4thakrown

down4thakrown 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

i got a grey top with sliding windows and a buddy of mine has a black one with sliding windows if your interested

3. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

Witch of the two is in better shape and how much $ are we looking at? Are they white on the inside and have they be repainted or are they factory black and gray? What year trucks are these tops off of. If you could let me know I would really appreciate it. I am interested if the price is right. Send me some pics if you have any.

thanks,
    az88K5

4. down4thakrown

down4thakrown 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

ill try to get some pics, white on the inside there in alright condition I'll sell you the grey one for 50$ i dunno what my buddy wants for the black one he lives in flagstaff now and only comes down on the weekends

5. az88k5

az88k5 1/2 ton status

I live in Prescott Valley. Let me know what he wants for the black one and if you could get some pics that would be great.

Thanks,
    az88K5