Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need more Mods, 1985 Cherokee FS CHEAP

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bigoltrux77, Sep 18, 2003.

1. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

Im selling my 1985 Cherokee Cheif so ican get some new tires and wheels. Id like to get $1500 OBO<----dont be afriad to make one.LOL
    2.5L 4banger, AX5 5speed, NP207tcase, Dana30/35 combo. Runs great for 200K miles. Interior is great. No rust on body, just painted it in Herculiner Bedliner. Great for hunting etc. etc. Tell me what you think

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Can I buy just the body?? The body on my '88 is a piece of crap. Is it a 2 door?

3. bigoltrux77

the body is a 2dr. give me a price.

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Umm, I'm not good at this sort of thing. I wouldn't begin to know what the body is worth. I'll do some looking and asking around and get back with you via PM. Are you sure you'd do this? I hate to take the body and leave you with a bunch of useless parts. Oh, one more thing I just thought of. Mine is a unibody, so if yours is too I don't even know if it's possible to swap bodies /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I'll do a little homework and we'll go from there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

5. bigoltrux77

i was in Blazer mode for a bit, i forgot, yeah it is a unibody. Im sure there is now way to seperate them. Give me a price for the whole thing if you want. Id like to get atleast a grand. Thanks.

6. bigoltrux77