Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need "NEW" 4x4 Stock Springs

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by trukman1, May 24, 2002.

1. trukman1

trukman1 1/2 ton status

Need \"NEW\" 4x4 Stock Springs

Anybody know where to get NEW stock springs for the front of a '69 K20? I can find the rear but not the front. Thanks in advance for any help. Gary

2. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Need \"NEW\" 4x4 Stock Springs

I have a set of front springs off a '72 K20 with a addaleaf on them too. With the add a leaf it give you a 2" lift but it could be taken out too.

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

You should be able to get them from LMC Truck: www.lmctruck.com

I don't have the catalog that covers your year but they do have stock front springs for the 1973 K20 listed for only $129. each.

They have almost anything you might need for a truck. They still don't sell on the internet but they will send you a free catalog that you can order from. They don't have everything but they sure do have alot of oddball stuff that you can't find anywhere else.

I had a 1975 k10 that was about 40% purchased from LMC. They are a little expensive for some items but if you NEED stock parts, they have them!

4. crazydave72k5

crazydave72k5 Registered Member

you can get new ones from www.eatonsprings.com they are the official gm springm reproducers they are kind of pricey good luck