Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need opinion on locker

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TXsizeK5, May 6, 2002.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I need a cheap way to lock, what do you guys think about detroit EZ locker or Powertrax LockRite? Thanks

2. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I put in a Lock Right a few months ago and I like it. It's cheap, it's easy to install and it's effective. My friend Don has 10 bolts and 35's. We ran really tuff trail this weekend and he had an axle give up the ghost b4 his lock right did. And we were working the hell out of these things.

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I like my Power Trax LockRite. Easist and cheapest locker around for a 10 bolt. They also make the 10 bolt a little stronger because they get rid of the spyders.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.central4wd.com/store/default.asp>central4wd.com</a> Has good prices on them

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys! I really wanted to hear that cuz i really wanted this locker nice to hear it does good... how does this thing perform on the street? Noisy? Bad characterisitics? Thanks!
    Ohh and National Tire and Wheel has em' for 189!