Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need opinions on this exhaust

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Gary 86 K5, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Gary 86 K5

Gary 86 K5 1/2 ton status

Well if it isn't one problem with this Blazer its another! I attempted to do the transfer case drop this week and thats when I realized that my y pipe will hit the front driveshaft once its dropped. I did a search and I found this system which looks to be exactly what I need. It comew with headers, mufflers and all tubing for $220 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The part # for the kit is SUM-CBJJ202. Does anyone have this kit or know anyone else who does. It says its for 350-400 but I'm pretty sure that the headers will bolt up to my 305 (im swapping in a 350 next spring). Thanks for any info guys! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

looks like an awesome deal, dont forget to check and see if you need cats, wich i think you will, and make sure it dumps out behind the rear wheels if your state considders your K-5 a passenger vehical like mine does.
    if you get that let me know how it fits
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Gary 86 K5

Gary 86 K5 1/2 ton status

cats arent a problem with my truck, i registered it in a different county so i dont have to worry about all that emissions crap /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif did the same thing with my camaro too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif