Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need opinions *with a poll!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by NEK5, Jul 27, 2006.

?

should i trade tires?

1. yea go for it

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. i wouldnt bother

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i`m nekkid right now and dont really care

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

ok i need some peoples opinions here, right now i have 33x14.5r15 mickey thompsons on AR outlaw two 15x12s, and i dont really want to go over 25 psi with them, as they started to buldge in the center, if i went any higher, when i had the stock 31s on, it drove perfect, just how i liked it, but when i put the 33s back on, it was back to normal, i particularly noticed this on the highway, so was it just because they were 31s, or was it because the 33s only have 25psi in them?

now my other question is this, i recently stumbled upon a deal, a local ck5er said that he saw my thread on trading tires....and wanted to know about them, and said he has 4 new bfg a/t, 33x12.5, and 2 spare 33x12.5 road handlers, and said if my thread was good enuf, he would swap, so should i?

2. mostwanted

mostwanted 1/2 ton status

I would go for the trade. I think your problem lies in how wide your Mickeys are. I ran less than 12psi in my 35x12.5s on fullsize chevy truck and had no problems.