Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Part Number!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Batmanjr, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Here is the deal! I took a 205 that used to be behing a th350 and mounted it to my 700R4.... What I need is the seal that goes inbetween the TC and the Tranny that seperates the tranny fluid and the gear oil! The problem is I don't know what year or tonnage of vehichle chevy used the 205 behind the th350.... Anyone have the part number or some info on what year truck to use! Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

1980 Blazer with an auto tranny... TH350 with slip yoke 205 was the only option I think.

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I know it wasn't the only option... I THINK, this one's out from under a 3+3 with a 350/Th350/205.... But I have no idea what year! I will try the slip yoke one you suggested! THis is the seal that goes inbetween the tc and tranny, so this will be on ALL 205s, slip or non-slip yoke! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Thanks for looking, I found it finally as I never gave up searching for it! Got to love those Archives! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif