Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Parts

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by hi pinion, Mar 23, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Hey guys,i need all kinds of stuff,too much to be specific lol,just imagine a stock blazer,thats what i have,i need cheap stuff that works good,pm me if ya want..... i have front 8 springs already,still need u bolts ,rear springs,shackle flip,necessary bushings,transfer case drop kit,drop pitman arm,the whole deal,hopefully i can peice meal most of it,the rest i cant find i will buy new.....any of your junk,let me know...jake /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Re: NEEDS

i ahve all sorts of u bolts, bu ttheyre all for 12 bolt/d44

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

u-bolts please use new ones they are cheap and much safer to use new ones /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and the transfer case you can drop it for free /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif shackle flip you can do a 4in for free as well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah,its tough to fing good stuff thats not thrashed already.....transfer case drop for free???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifYou may receive a long pm from me lol.....anyone with good stuff in the area?????Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

the transfer case drop is a simple procedure. You may not even need to drop it. not sure though since you've decided to sit way up there with the 8" lift /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sent a pm back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and the u-bolts have nothing to do with being trashed its just that once you put them on they stretch and then when you take them off one rig and put them on another they stretch again making them weaker so just do it right the first time and get new ones /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Makes sense,kinda like buying someones used underware lol,not good,too stretched /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifok everything exept those then /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifOh,was that the "ghetto booty "fab techniqe you pmd me,or is that the standard deal???Like i asked in the pm??If it is that dang easy,ill just do that.Any idea on how much i should drop the thing???Thanks man!!!...........(jakeslim)Tall trucks /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

just flippin the spacers is common and it does it one inch. its what i did. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Cool,ive never did a lift on a truck,lol,i diddnt know it was that easy,2 bolts huh?I am buiding it for my boy,Jeremy.I tricked out 2 wheel trucks before,but never a 4x4.I always "check first" before messin w/anything.Hey,Brandon....did you use the upside down u bolts from ord,or know anyone who has??Those are cool,i might get em,Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    u-bolts please use new ones they are cheap and much safer to use new ones /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]actually they were barely used, and custom made with 5/8 not the 1/2 - 9/16 junk, and also grade 8 with huge nuts on them, washers alone are 1/8th steel, Id never offer him old junk ones with stretched threads. Sheesh, they still have the first coat of anti-seize on them /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Once installed and torqued down they are used.
    5 minutes or 5 years, used is used.

13. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    5 minutes or 5 years, used is used.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hehehehehe!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

come on guys..i need used parts.....so,wheres all the used parts?????Hmmm????and i dont need rockwells,cause i just bought some for 57.14 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So what other parts are You looking for Jake? Sometimes You can fabricate or modifie parts to work. Like for My shackel flip I'm using front hangers from a 1 ton dully. Other than redrilling mounting holes all I had to do is trim an inch off the top of eack hanger. Let Me know what other parts Your looking for and I check out My selection.

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

well,im concentrating on the rear springs,6......and 4 inch shackle flip,misc odds and ends ......let me know,jake

18. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

NOW NOW NOW!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif