Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need pic of rear of truck lifted..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Oct 15, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hey guys im in school right now lol..and need a pic of the rear of a truck lifted for a progect im doing..anyone got one?

2. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

here is mine, if you dont mind the junk in the bed and tools laying around...

[​IMG]

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

great, thanx man! and sweet truck to!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif yea im making a step by step instructions on installing a lift kit..and i knew wear to come for the pics! lol.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

what kinda setup are you runnin? lift? tire size? etc..just curious /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

3" body lift with the Echobit shackle flip and 2" Tuff country springs. I also had Mike make me new shackles for the rear. The front is 6" tuff country springs, ORD shackles and the taller spring perches of the D60. The tires are 38x13x16 swampers.

So over all in the rear its about 11" and 10" or so in the front.

6. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

i was goin to say...i looks pretty huge. i like it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ILL say its big lol..judging from that door, and my height ..(5'8) i would say that the tail light is right around my head!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    ILL say its big lol..judging from that door, and my height ..(5'8) i would say that the tail light is right around my head!!

[/ QUOTE ] I have 11 in. total front and rear (now) on mine, w/ 38 Swampers. At 6'2" I cant see in the side windows of the top, doors or tailgate. And the body line that runs the length of the body is over 5 feet off the ground. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

In fact I was rolling some old 44s by the Blazer tonite, 1 of them got away from me and BARELY skimmed the bottom of the bumper when it went under on the way by. Granted it was bald but it was mounted and aired up. Still close to 40 inches anyway.

When its all finished, Ill post up some pics of the new and improved PI. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

9. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

here's another one.. pretty crappy pic though, bit it's a 6 inch lift and 35's...

[​IMG] [​IMG]