Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need pic's of rear seat belt location of non folding

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Cmoe, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Well I'm putting the rear seat in and looking for where the rear seatbelts are suppost to attach to? Any pic's would be helpfull....

This is a non folding rear seat 73 - 77

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  2. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

on mine, the side peice where the belt clips to, is mounted right next to the wheel well and goes up the side of the wheel well. Then the actually lap part attaches to the seat. Sorry no pics.

3. duanel

duanel Registered Member

my 73 wich only has lapbelts the bolt for the two outer halves is the same as the rear seat frame to floor and the there are two holes about a foot apart between the two seat mount holes

4. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

As Duanel says. There are four holes in the floor, two front and two rear to which the seat bolts.

The outside belt halves bolt into the outer holes in the back.

There is a second set of holes in the back, in the center, and the inner belt halves bolt to those.

Bolts are 1/2"-13, and go into captive nuts welded onto reinforcing tabs welded to the bottom of the body.

I do not have exact measurements, but you can get the bolt pattern for the seat from the seat; the others I could go and measure, but are not so critical, as you'd just want them in the middle somewhere for the belts.

Here are some pix that may help. The one with the circles shows the ones for the seat ... the left forward and rear for the seat, and the two center ones for the belts. The right set for the seat is not in the picture.

The other holes are part factory, for the 73-74 tire carrier, and part my doing for the various accessories I've put into the back (and bolted down) over the years, so don't ask about those or you'll just confused yourself.

Oh, and this should all apply to Burb third seats for 73-77ish as well, as they're the same, IIRC.

-- A

camo-continues-5.JPG

seatholes.jpg

5. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Thats what I needed was were the out side bolts go... with the seat frame