Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need pics of some lifted HD dodges.

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by rjfguitar, Sep 16, 2004.

1. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I would like to get some pics of a few lifted 3/4 or 1 ton dodges. I am currently searching for a 24V cummins dodge and I am going to put a lift on it but I am not too sure how tall I want, need to roughly clear my 35x16 boggers on 16.5x14 welds. I know that a 4" lift on a 3/4 dodge is taller than a 4" lift on a blazer so I am undecided on what to plan on going with. I was thinking the Skyjacker 4.5" class2 system and if needed some 2" spacers to get it a little taller to clear my 35" boggers. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

P.S. No 1/2 ton weeny dodges please. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I dont have pics but my buddy has the Skyjacker 4.5 or 5 and has 36" Swampers no problem at all. He could run 38s no problem... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Go post on a dodge site. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

j/k /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ever think about this?

hers some more

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

a narrow 35 will fit stock. Frank (burbinOr) sent me a pic of his. I'm getting one soon, went and test drove a 2002 with 17K miles 5 spd. awesome awesome awesome is all I can say. I'm thinking of doing the 4" kit as well, but only after I wear my 35's down. oh and a Bully dog power package is sitting in my Summit online cart,LOL
    115 more ponies!!!

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

heres a 5" tuff country i found online
    [​IMG]

6. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    Go post on a dodge site. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Oops, Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    Oh wait...We're in "other rides" /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Thanks for the links but too much money. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

7. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    a narrow 35 will fit stock. Frank (burbinOr) sent me a pic of his. I'm getting one soon, went and test drove a 2002 with 17K miles 5 spd. awesome awesome awesome is all I can say. I'm thinking of doing the 4" kit as well, but only after I wear my 35's down. oh and a Bully dog power package is sitting in my Summit online cart,LOL
    115 more ponies!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    BurbinOR and I were talking about his the other day. Looks like you got bitten by the dodge cummins bug too. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I believe my quote to frank was after driving it...
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. i smoked the tires with the 5spd. I had it up to 50 driving normal in nothing flat. and the freaking turbo spooling up and waste gate hiss is orgasmic. after going 60 on the freeway I stood on it and the turbo was right there and 85 was shortly thereafter. I already got the bully dog kit circled and tires and lift waiting,LOL

and to get a sticker for the window that says...
    "Why be 'stroked, when ya can be CUMMINS"

9. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    I believe my quote to frank was after driving it...
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. i smoked the tires with the 5spd. I had it up to 50 driving normal in nothing flat. and the freaking turbo spooling up and waste gate hiss is orgasmic. after going 60 on the freeway I stood on it and the turbo was right there and 85 was shortly thereafter. I already got the bully dog kit circled and tires and lift waiting,LOL

and to get a sticker for the window that says...
    "Why be 'stroked, when ya can be CUMMINS"

[/ QUOTE ]
    My buddy has a sticker "I'd rather be cummins than strokens"

How big of lift are you going to get? Tires and wheels? I'm thinking the Skyjacker 4.5 class2 with my 14" welds/35" boggers that are on my K5 and a 2nd set of 16.5x10 welds on 35" BFG M/T's. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. rjfguitar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Almost exactly what I'm looking for. Says that has the 4.5" system on 35's.

11. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What? No way. Their kit is DEFINETLY well worth it.

12. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? No way. Their kit is DEFINETLY well worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well it's not the price tag that bothers me. It's the amount of modification that needs to be done to do that air setup, espcecially in the back. I don't have a lot of time to mess around lifting a truck and a normal lift shouldn't take me long at all to install. I can't loose any practicality. Besides, I'm just not sold on air bags for lifted trucks because I have this image in my head of those retarded low riders driving around the ass dragging on the pavement and the nose looking like it's about ready to blast off for space, idiots. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Fullthrottle is awesome! I might consider them.