Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need prayers.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Feb 21, 2005.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

For a close friend and Jeff's boss at Pacific Towing, Stan...he had a massive heart attack late last night and is still in ICU at Emmanuel hospital. The outlook right now is not very good because of the severe damage to his heart, they have him on life support currently. They had to revive him 3 times on the way to the hospital and there maybe brain damage. We are just waiting for him to wake up on his own, if he does they will perform open heart surgery to repair his heart, if he doesn't there won't be anything they can do. He is such a great guy, you know the kind that is always helping everyone else and has a heart of gold. Keep him and his family in your prayers......... :(

It really hit me hard because of just losing my father just 6 months ago to the same thing.....

2. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

prayers are with him god bless!

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about that. We'll keep in him our thoughts and prayers.

4. flatline

flatline 1/2 ton status

I will keep him in my thoughts and I pray for a good recovery.

5. SubYuman

SubYuman 1/2 ton status

Prayed for God's will....

BUt just in case, I prayed for him to pull through. I know it sometimes sounds bad when you ask not for what you want, but for what God wants. Maybe they need another Tow Trucker Driver up there...even good angels don't always park correctly!!!
    God bless you and yours, for what it is truly needed in your lives and hearts.
    I prayed again for the best possible result..recovery.

ALoha!!

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

He'll pull through, I'll think of him and his family.....

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

We'll be thinking about him...................sucks to hear of this stuff. I've heard way too many instances of 'young' men having health issues lately. :frown1:

8. JDBlazer454

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. He is more than just a boss, he is a friend. We are really a family there with only 6 employees. I hate it when bad things happen to good people. Things haven't improved yet and only family is allowed in the icu. We plan to go to the hospital tonight to be with other friends and co-workers. We'll let you know if there's any change. Thanx again.

9. JDBlazer454

Got some good news he woke up this morning on his own. Now comes the rough part they have to keep his heart rate steady until they can go in and do surgery to repair the damage done, then its the long road of recovery. Best news for us all week so far.

Thanks for all your prayers and nice thoughts :o

10. JDBlazer454

We got to see him today and his color was very good and he was very responsive and moving. They told us now they have to wait 12 to 24 hours for the sedative drugs to wear off so they can go in and fix it. Once that is over then its onto recovery time. Such good news and we all feel so much better about him pulling through. It will be several months before he will be showing his face around the shop but now there is hope for that :grin:

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

thats good news and we are all still thinking about him