Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Ramsey RE12,000 Custom Bumper Mount Pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DPI, May 9, 2002.

1. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

I am finding out that with this winch design I am very limited to how I can fabricate a bumper. So I wanted to see if anyone else has already done this. <a target="_blank" href=http://www.samsoffroad.com/Winch%20Images/re12000.jpg>Here</a> is a picture of the winch for those of you that do not know what they look like. These mount from the front not the bottom like most winches.

2. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

i have the same winch but sorry no pics yet i might be able to get some up next week. there is one prob. i ran into when having it mounted. it's the mounting point on the right rear side, this can be a bitch to get at and trying to keep the mount out of the way of the spool can be hard. when i got mine made he put this mount right be hind the spool so if you are reeling in and it starts to bunch up on the passenger side of the spool it will binde up agains the mount /forums/images/icons/frown.gif so i gotta get that fixed