Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need sandwich eating advice

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay, I'll confess. I'm sandwich eating impaired. Any time I have a sandwich with something slippery in it, the stuff inside falls out the back. I bought two 6 inch subs at Safeway (6" are on sale, so I got 2 of them for half the price of a 12") and attempted to eat the first one. With every bite, especially towards the end, the meat and cheese and stuff slid out a little more.

If there are any successful sandwich eaters on the board, your tips and techniques would be appreciated. I'm tired of eating my sandwich from the paper wrapper instead of the bread /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

2crappy2k... grab the sandwich like a man.. that would help.. but now that i recall, you drive an explorer, so you may be testicularly challenged, as it were..

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    anyways pal.. hold it with one hand at the end /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

it's not working... I stick my hand at the end to keep the meat from falling out... but it just gets squished at the bottom... there's gotta be a way to do this
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

a 6" andwich?? easy.. cut it in half.. your ods were just improv by 50%.. then cram the 2 little bitty 3" sandwiches into your mouth :d

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Leave it halfway wrapped in the paper until you get to the end. And watch out for the spam sandwich /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

you want your mommy to cut the sandwiches in to little slices foh yooouu? yyesss yoouuu dooo... man i bet you were one fussy baby, not to mention ugly as all hell... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

sorry, couldnt resist..

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Have you looked at my webshots photos? I was quite a sexy beast, even as a baby... but I didn't learn the art of being a picky eater until a couple years ago /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Speaking of cutting into pieces... .... yeah...

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh dear GOD that hurt!!!!!!!!!

I gave up on keeping the stuff together and just decided to eat it one layer at a time... took a bite of some turkey and took a big bite on my tongue /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Maybe Kelsey's right, we should switch hair color /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Simple, eat it over the paper wrapper, whatever falls on the paper, pick up with fingers and eat. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That's all great and fine, Paul, for when I'm eating in the privacy of my home or while surfing CK5... But what if, and this is truly a hypothetical question, I were to eat a sub sandwich in the store? or any sandwich that falls apart? I have an image to maintain, the well mannered clean shaven short haired redneck with an ugly Explorer that's going to be lifted soon. Eating a sandwich like a koala whose turds have been burgled by the one and only 'Fumes will definately make for quite a sudden change of my image. People will know that the kid wearing a tie in the ugly rusty lifted spray painted Explorer just shoves sandwiches in his mouth all day with no regard for the safety and sanitation of himself and his surroundings... I will become known as the kid who wears a tie and can't eat sandwiches, I'll be laughed out of town... I'll have to change my name and buy a Chevy and wear grungy clothes and grow my hair out... I eat the donuts at Little America with a knife and a fork, and I use a NAPKIN for petes sake!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Put a Tooth pick in the middle of it.Thats why when you get a deli Sandwich they put one in the Middle to hold all the sh!t from falling out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    That's all great and fine, Paul, for when I'm eating in the privacy of my home or while surfing CK5... But what if, and this is truly a hypothetical question, I were to eat a sub sandwich in the store? or any sandwich that falls apart? I have an image to maintain, the well mannered clean shaven short haired redneck with an ugly Explorer that's going to be lifted soon. Eating a sandwich like a koala whose turds have been burgled by the one and only 'Fumes will definately make for quite a sudden change of my image. People will know that the kid wearing a tie in the ugly rusty lifted spray painted Explorer just shoves sandwiches in his mouth all day with no regard for the safety and sanitation of himself and his surroundings... I will become known as the kid who wears a tie and can't eat sandwiches, I'll be laughed out of town... I'll have to change my name and buy a Chevy and wear grungy clothes and grow my hair out... I eat the donuts at Little America with a knife and a fork, and I use a NAPKIN for petes sake!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ] You say all that like it's a bad thing or something. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

a knife and fork! Oh Crist wheres the gay icon.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    wheres the gay icon

[/ QUOTE ] Here it is [​IMG] J/K Cappy.

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif they're pretty big donuts... quite a challenge to eat them any other way, but everyone seems to try the traditional way for some reason and end up looking like your basic average Wyoming resident... I'm just serving as a reminder that there are a few people in the state who know how to eat and wear a tie at the same time... I can even walk and chew gum /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Here it is[​IMG] J/K Cappy.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

alternate ends /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Take a bite off one end then the other, it will keep sliding back and forth.... Or you could just eat the middle section. Third option being tear a couple inches off the top bun and fold the bottom up and eat it like a burrito /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

18. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Put it in a blender and then drink it...

19. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

reminds me of a time i took a friend to eat mexican food. me being a mexican and him being from the south(louisiana) i decided to mess with his brains. we were sitting down and out of nowhere i told him he was eating the burrito the wrong way. there were other people in our group. he just gave me this stare like how the fk am i supposed to eat it. he didn't say anthing at that moment, though. a bit later he comes up to me and asked, "so how are you supposed to eat the burrito???" Still makes me laugh every time i think of it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

ARQ.

20. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I don't think you have earned the right to eat sandwiches yet. At least not adult sandwiches. Maybe you should stick to toasty cheese, but even then you would probably burn yourself.