Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Site to Computer Code Site - For uh, uh, a honda, cough, cough

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by crawlink5, Jan 9, 2004.

1. crawlink5

crawlink5 1/2 ton status

Allright, don't laugh, I can't tell my wife what to drive or she'd try the same thing on me. As it is, she finds out I have something new when I drive up in another vehicle. And I mean that very literally.

I can't find a site with computer codes on a 2000 Honda Passport (isuzu rodeo in disguise). I thought someone here may have a link. I've searched for about two hours now. I not too cheap, though, I'm willing to buy a book if you can recommend one that is good.

Durn thing has 38,000 miles on it (just out of warranty) and the "Check Engine Light" comes on. Why don't the (two explitives) just have a readout that tells you what the (explitive) is wrong? You can get one that talks to someone on the otherside of the world and tells you where you are, but not a simple one line of text "Please change the O2 sensor".

End of Rant

I didn't get upset until the thought hit me about all the technology that is in autos but don't dare help on repair bills.

Doug

2. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

here's a site to try.
    honda tech

do a search...i know they used to have many post on this stuff.

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

4. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

those things have lots of troubles b/c its also a isuzu motor in there and not a honda's.