Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need some feedback

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Wabash, Jul 31, 2001.

1. Wabash

Wabash Registered Member

i was just wondering what you guys would pay for a 1972 K/5 that has a bit of rust all the way through the floor of the box and the inside wheel tubs,BUT has an original tilt steering column,a single wall top in mint shape,hatch is also in excellent shape,all original buckes and bench seat with the armrests and all ashtrays,original console in fairly good shape, and a rancho 4" lift with 35 inch tires.
    oh and the passenger side has a little ding in it.
    any feedback would be appreciated.
    thanx

1972 K/5 Blazer
    4"BDS suspension lift,33"tires,300hp 350,350 turbo tranny,factory tach,factoryvaccum gauge,np205,factory rollbar

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

If all the drive train is in working order and the rust is the biggest problem then around 3000 but I would realy have to look it over to give you a closer guess.....could be only 1500 if the rest of the rig is a pile. Having a nice topper is a plus but not that much of one! Good luck

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

You just described my 72!!! I paid $900 for it without a motor.

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

<font color=red>My Wife:</font color=red>"Only two minor cosmetic problems: The inside and the outside!"

<hr></blockquote>
    1972 K5 502CB,465,203/205Doubler,14FF/D60