Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need some help Feb 17-19 in Pensacola

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by big94gmc, Feb 7, 2005.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

My Pop is coming down from Virginia from the 17th thru the 19th to help me with repairs to the fence and backyard from Hurricane Ivan. We're going to level/grade the backyard, and repair the fence that was taken down with some pre-made 8' sections of fence from Lowes. Jobs will include tilling/grading soil, post hole digging, cement mixing/pouring, placing 4x4's, and seed (or sod) spreading. Also need to build a double gate in the side yard so I can drive to the bacyard - and have NO IDEA how to build that so it'll last. I Had wanted to rent a Bobcat for grading, but don't think that's a possibility given $$. I still need to line up renting a tiller and other equipment needed (maybe an auger for speedy hole digging). The more hands, the merrier, and the faster/easier these tasks can be accomplished. If you'd like to help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you can provide any tools or equipment, REALLY appreciated.

Think of this as a Meet and Greet to help a fellow board member solve one more problem caused by Ivan. Beer and pizza provided (or something to show my graditute if ya don't like beer....maybe steaks). Thanks to everyone in advance!

2. joefl

joefl 1/2 ton status

hey

I'll see what I got planned.:D

3. justwhatido

justwhatido 1/2 ton status

SorryJust read this. Where in Pensacola. Have family on Gulf Beach Hwy and Intererrity Island. Spent two weeks driving over from Mobile with ice and gas and water.

Had ten five gal cans of gas each trip. Helped cut trees, get folks settled.

Pensacola got hit hard.