Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need some help with a little problem...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gokartergo, Apr 28, 2004.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Just wanted to see what you alls opinion would be. Two members of this board have had a problem with each other. (I am going to leave names out of it for now) One is younger about 21 years old.. The second one is older. Around 55, they do not get along at all. The younger one as done his best to avoid him. But at every chance the older one will post up some smart arse remark. The first one works for his father. The first one made some kind of remark about there business on another board. The older one sent the younger ones father an email with a link to that remark. It almost got the younger one fired as well as cause a lot of family problems. To me the older one is acting like a school kid (I’m going to tell your daddy) if two people don’t get along they should just stay away from each other. That is what the younger one was doing. He was and is acting more mature then the 55 year old. Also I feel that if you have a problem with somebody you deal with it face to face. Not involve family or friends… What do you guys think???

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I have a personal dislike for a member here, but I wouldn't contact his family or employer, that's going to far !!! I don't really see what anyone can do about it. It sounds like a personal issue between the 2. Now if it keeps going on the CK5 message boards after warning said person(s), then ......

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

sounds like really childish behavior, got to love how mature adults can be sometimes.

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

some people just do stupid things.

the younger one was in the right. the older one should leave willingly.
    grant

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

This one time,,,at band camp,,,,,,

6. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

It's one of the most [darn] up things I've ever seen. 55 needs to grow up or get his ass kicked /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Look I told you, I'm not 55... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

For The Record...as I fit into that age category....IT AIN'T ME.....