Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need some ideas?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by purple76pearl, Feb 11, 2003.

1. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

ok here is the deal, i keep reading everyones post, and i read all the 4x4 mags i can get ahold of, have tons of ideas for my blazer, but what i really want is pics, i want everyone that has them, to send them to give me links, i want pics of rigs, flexing, crawling, mudding, send me what you have, ftf1@hotmail.com is the address, send pics or links how ever, im gonna give something away not sure what yet, lol thats motivation isnt it, lol send me some pics though i need to see some rigs /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Go through the member ride's. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Dude...there are thousands of pictures out there on the net....do some searching. All it takes is a few keystrokes...... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Registered Member

http://photos.yahoo.com/briggs380 , look under alto , mudrun , crossraods , rabbit creek and my trucks for tons of pics , you will see dual big block powered buggyies to 6 ft tall tractor tire crawlers

5. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

i can see what im looking for i worded wrong, how do i delete this /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif