Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need some Input.....(flame suit now on)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I'd like some thoughts on this trade i'm considering, ya'll might think of something i haven't.

I've got a 1994 F-150, 4x4......Good overall truck, 5.0 recently rebuilt, runs great. I'm driving everday about 100 mile round trip to work, its costin about 25.00 ever 2 days for gas. So my buddy that lives over here, an works over there with me has a 1999 Jeep Wrangler and we are seriously considerin doing some swapping.

He uses the Jeep for Deer Hunting, so its no mall cruiser. The body is good shape, except for a fender a tree decided to introduce its self too. The Jeep runs good, needs some syncronizers in the trans, nothing big. Has a body lift, an some micky thompson wheels, looks real good.

The problem, My Pickup shifts real hard when it gets hot, I'm gonna take it to the trans shop tommorow if they are open an get it checked out.

I'm gonna fix the trans, an give my truck an 1000 to boot. This seem fair to ya'll or what?:confused:

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

what kinda mileage does a jeep get?

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

kbb both of them and see who wins

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Wait a minute, are we talkin about toolboxes here???

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You could always keep the Furd and buy a el cheepo small car for MPG's. I had a 89 Beretta GT (2.8 V6) that I gave $900.00 for. Ran great and got around pretty good.

6. sledheadak

sledheadak 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

arrest him and impound the jeep.that way you can get it real cheap at the auction and still have your truck.