Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need some more help with what my girl got.....

Discussion in 'Audio' started by 84CUCV, Jan 22, 2003.

1. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I got home before my girl did today. I found a big Crutchfield box. What is it with women? I asked her nicely not to get anything else for my k5. As always she does not listen. Anyway, in the box was JVC KD-SH77 CD Receiver, Pioneer TS-A878 3-1/2" 2-way, Q-Logic QL-69T 2 Truck Boxes, Pioneer TS-A6960R 6"x9" 3-way, Universal Antenna Stainless and some connector's that they didn't charge her for. I not going to say a thing on that. All of it was 388. That is more then I would have spent! I think I should send it back, but then she will be mad. At the very least I am going to pay her back for it. So what do you guys think? Is it some decent equipment? Thanks a lot Mike

2. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Decent but for that much you could get much more from our shop. Ask around I sell to CK5ers all the time ;-)

3. 84CUCV

sent you some mail Mike

4. sdavid

sdavid 1/2 ton status

Sounds like you have one great girl! Anything for free is good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Just to let everyone know I will be getting the 2003 Pioneer in soon so the 2002 is going out fast and cheap. The 8400Mp that you were asking is moving fast at 400.00 shipped to your door. NIB with full factory pioneer warranty. All the other models are similar in price and your supporting a fellow k5er.

6. 84CUCV

Yea, She kicksass. I am lucky. sent you more mail mike

7. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey I'm in Alamogordo What do you carry I only use infinity speakers kenwood amps and Pioneer decks P.M. me I hang out on the GARAGE forum everyday I also mudbogg in carlsbad during the summer /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Bet I saw you down in Carlsbad before ;-) Small world. I do Kenwood, Clarion, JVC, Panasonic, Pioneer, JL, Crossfire, Pheonix Gold, Maganadyne, DEI, etc.

Check my new post on Clarion overstock items.

9. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Cool Next time I'm over that way I'll drop in what's your Buisness address ??? What color is your Blazer do you bog overthere at the race track? /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif